Monday, November 3, 2008

Equine Affaire

Equine Affaire is right around the corner! Mystical Photography is VERY excited to be "featured" at two different breed booths this year. We are making a slide show for the Appaloosa Booth featuring appaloosas throughout New England.

We are also excited that our name will be on stallion promotion fliers that will be handed out for "Hopeview Mack" at the North American Spotted Draft booth. We are also taking pictures for Kristen from Angel Mist Farm on Sunday during one of her demonstrations.

We also plan on taking pictures at Shaina Humphrey's Fashion Show clinic!

People should start believing me when I tell them I will be big and famous someday! :) Everyone starts small. This will be my second full year. My third year should be a hit. Thank you to ALL who helped contribute and had faith in me!

No comments:

Post a Comment